Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How will i obtain my instructors car on the day of my driving test? Watch

ReputationRep:
    On the day of your driving test if you have picked to use your driving instructors car, will he pick you up from your house and drive you to the test centre or will the car be at the test centre already?

ReputationRep:
    usually students get an hour lesson before their test and then use their instructor's car...

ReputationRep:
    You have an hour driving lesson before your test with your instructor. You drive to the test centre during that hour so you have the car. Then your instructor waits around while you do your test, unless you want them in the car with you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Question?)
    On the day of your driving test if you have picked to use your driving instructors car, will he pick you up from your house and drive you to the test centre or will the car be at the test centre already?
    As above.

This thread should be in Learning to Drive - tagging AngryJellyfish to move it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.