Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fashion Student - Please Answer My Final Year Survey ASAP :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I am in my final year of my Fashion Business undergraduate degree and the London College of Fashion (LCF), University of the Arts London (UAL) and I would appreciate it if you all could fill out my online survey listed below:

1. http://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/qMFQFW

2. http://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/eCa6hd

The first survey aims to discover our current attitudes towards ultra-fast fashion retailers such as Ebay, Aliexpress, Boohoo, Missguided, Zaful, Romwe, Fashion Nova and etc. The second survey aims to discover our current attitudes and views towards traditional fast fashion retailers that exist on the high street e.g. New Look, Topshop, River Island, Primark etc. Also both surveys also question our views and beliefs regarding the ethical and sustainable issues regarding these brands.

Essentially, I want to discover whether consumers have stopped shopping at traditional high street retailers and are now shopping at an emerging set of online retailers which are cheaper and may have similar levels of fashionability.

I am using The Student Room in order to generate responses for my survey as I would like to obtain the responses of current university or college students regarding their purchasing habits regarding fashion items as I feel that I will obtain better results from this particular group.

Please be honest will all your responses and I would like to clarify that all responses will remain anonymous and this survey does not ask for very personal questions e.g. your name or your email address. You may withdraw from the survey as at any time if you feel that you can no longer progress with this survey. If you have any concerns regarding this survey please contact me.

Also I would like to note that both surveys are similar in style but I would appreciate it if you could fill out both.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.