Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Accidentally pissed off my flatmate Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ffs... Bunch of overemotional alkies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Be thankful you didn't accidentally piss on your flatmate.
    Talking from your experience eh? 😂

ReputationRep:
    you need to replace it.

don't consume other people's food/drink

you wouldn't go into an off-licence and just "accidently" start downing a bottle of vodka without paying
    so don't do it to those people you live with.

ReputationRep:
    Lol she should grow up. I wouldn’t love a flat mate eating my food w/o my permission but I wouldn’t react like this. If you have the money, you should offer to buy her a cheaper bottle (most reg. price vodka tastes pretty similar anyway) or if she’s that petty offer to buy her the £28 one when your loan comes through
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackStrike)
    Hey guys. My flatmates had some pres last night in the kitchen and some vodka was left in the room after they went out. I got really hungry so i went to the kitchen and made some food but i also just took the tiniest sip of vodka. But then i accidentally got carried away and drank all of the remaining vodka. There was only two shots left but my flatmate complained today someone drank her vodka CUZ APPARENTLY IT WAS HER DRINK. I genuinely feel like **** right now even tho i texted her i drank it but she hasnt replied. I googled and the price for that vodka is about £28 but im literally broke to buy her the whole bottle cuz my finance isnt in yet. So im just sitting here feeling like a douche anf waiting for an advice. *cries*
    lol 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    why not just give her a fiver towards her next bottle and apologise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackStrike)
    Hey guys. My flatmates had some pres last night in the kitchen and some vodka was left in the room after they went out. I got really hungry so i went to the kitchen and made some food but i also just took the tiniest sip of vodka. But then i accidentally got carried away and drank all of the remaining vodka. There was only two shots left but my flatmate complained today someone drank her vodka CUZ APPARENTLY IT WAS HER DRINK. I genuinely feel like **** right now even tho i texted her i drank it but she hasnt replied. I googled and the price for that vodka is about £28 but im literally broke to buy her the whole bottle cuz my finance isnt in yet. So im just sitting here feeling like a douche anf waiting for an advice. *cries*
    She should have put it back in her room of it wasn't for sharing. She needs to grow up - I wouldn't buy her a whole bottle. Just say sorry and leave it - she will be less careless next time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.