12+
    3.85%

• TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    I've snoozed my alarm for 3 hours before, no joke.
    I have a lesson at 10:45 tomorrow so can't quite do 3 hours tomorrow, although I could get to 2h45 lol
    I'm*planning* on going in for P1 though as I have 6 pieces of chemistry homework to do...

ReputationRep:
    I like to sleep 12 hours but end up sleeping about 5 because of procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    Have yet to sleep for more than 5 hours straight since 1995. Mostly 3-4 hours per night.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Without an alarm - more than 12 hours. With an alarm probably 7 hours.

ReputationRep:
    I like to sleep for all of the hours, but my day-to-day doesn't quite work out that way due to adulting and such. One of my favourite things is when, after a good night's sleep, I wake up and have breakfast, shuffled around the flat for a wee while, then have a mid-morning nap. Unfortunately, I can't remember the last time I was able to do that. But naps FTW.

ReputationRep:
    I like around 9 hours
    These past 2 weeks I've changed my ways and began going to bed around half 10 rather than 1am. So around 8 hours sleep (: ... still not enough tho

ReputationRep:
    I need 10. Wish I got 10. Never get 10. Work and activities won't let me get 10. Usually only get 4-5. Send help.

ReputationRep:
    9 is ideal, but 10 is good when I'm extra tired/a bit ill. Somewhat strangely sleeping early and waking up early is just as important for me as getting 9 hours in total.
    12+ is straight up unhealthy. From staying up far too long I have slept for 19 hours straight once...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.