Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please about mdma and drug use Watch

Announcements

I’m in year 11 I have mocks in January and I have my gcses in like may and in my area and school we are all heavy drug/ecstasy users and recently I’ve been really depressed bc I’m honestly scared of facing my gcses and I’ve been doing mdma once a week and I know it’s bad for you but I’m stopping after October half term (in 2weeks) permanently and then I’m just going to grind down I get average grades and I can do well if I work really hard can I still get good grades even thiugh I do mdma? (Bear in mind I am stopping in 2 weeks permanently to concentrate on gcses) and I’m sort of average in everything has anyone who did average get really good gcses because I need to get good grades if I want to go into medicine (also I’m new to this whole forum thing so I’m posting in other places too bc I have no idea where this forum should go)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I had a friend who took drugs and lord knows what leading up to gcses and belive me its not good, he didn't get the grades he wanted and they were quite bad compared to what I knew he could do. He still does in now in sixth form and its really showing in his poor grades.
    Stop while you can
    You'll do amazing if you focus on your gcses

Dude dedicate a whole day to researching reivison skills and definitely look on this website for tips too, dw we can help

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.