Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Got gcses andMdma user really stressed and confused Watch

ReputationRep:
    I’m in year 11 I have mocks in January and I have my gcses in like may and in my area and school we are all heavy drug/ecstasy users and recently I’ve been really depressed bc I’m honestly scared of facing my gcses and I’ve been doing mdma once a week and I know it’s bad for you but I’m stopping after October half term (in 2weeks) permanently and then I’m just going to grind down I get average grades and I can do well if I work really hard can I still get good grades even thiugh I do mdma? (Bear in mind I am stopping in 2 weeks permanently to concentrate on gcses) and I’m sort of average in everything has anyone who did average get really good gcses because I need to get good grades if I want to go into medicine (also I’m new to this whole forum thing so I’m posting in other places too bc I have no idea where this forum should go)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    MDMA is recommended to be used once every 3 months otherwise there is a good chance you will develop the serotonin syndrome. You should stop right now without delaying it any longer. You are most likely feeling stressed out/depressed because your brain chemistry is all over the place right now. You are still very young (15/16?) so if you quit now, your brain will still have time to fully mature until you hit your early twenties.

7 months is more than enough time to prepare for gcses if you take it seriously. If you are average then put twice as much time/effort studying than you classmates and you will be fine. And even if you do average, you will still have time to catch up and perform well in A levels.

However use the time you have productively. Stop partying, wasting time with friends, etc if you really want to succeed. Sort out your priorities. Practice discipline. Stop making false promises to yourself and actually take action.

Source: been there, done it...

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see thank you so much, did you do well in your gcses?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    you can do it if you stop for good. Never too late. Stop panicking and get on with it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.