Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in my final year of A-Levels and was wondering what grades will i need to study there
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I've moved this from News and current affairs to International Study

ReputationRep:
    HI This is Siva,
    You get AAA then you will have to write an entry test. The universities are VARNA, Plovdiv and Pleven.
    You can get admission easily don't worry. One most important thing is DONT GO TO ANY AGENTS FOR ADMISSION. No Need You will be wasting your hard earned money. Its easy and straight forward. AVOID agents
    Agents Names
    TUTELAGE LTD
    STUDY MEDICINE EUROPE LTD
    INTERHECS LTD
    STUDY WELL MEDICINE LTD
    VISTAMED LTD

all these agents are RiP off
    Please avoid
    SIVA

ReputationRep:
    please learn how to spell your course before applying for it lol

ReputationRep:
    Just remember there is no UK Student Finance.

Remember that whilst the Med School may speak English, the rest of the community speaks Bulgarian.

And - please remember that if you start a degree there and hate it, you then can't transfer back to a UK Uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.