Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friend really irritates me for no reason? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kai's Wife)
    Trust me man
    What freaked me out most was that she showed me cuts on her arm and was like "I write your name on my arm so it stops me from cutting and if I were to cut I'm basically cutting you and that upsets me"
    Ngl that **** freaked the f out of me and that's when I started to think that this girl isn't someone I'd want to hang out with
    Wow wtaf... I mean this guy casually told me he dreamt of me and his favourite part of the day is seeing me and we only met like 3 weeks ago, so this ain't any better either... There's some weird ass people out there, very obsessive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    You know what's sad...I used it on him once and he replied with that😭😭😭
    omg how long has this been going on. next time just say "I NEED TO REVISE BY MYSELf" then just leave but i can't imagine you screaming so just say you work better alone.

ReputationRep:
    Same; irl I'm actually really nice and it's kinda hard for me to be mean because I get intimidated by my height etc
    So with her it wasn't that easy to fully show her my mean side irl ygm
    I'm 5ft2 and what, if she cries i'm going to give you her sc and you harass her oxox

ReputationRep:
    Wow wtaf... I mean this guy casually told me he dreamt of me and his favourite part of the day is seeing me and we only met like 3 weeks ago, so this ain't any better either... There's some weird ass people out there, very obsessive
    Trust me; it's actually scary how you can get that attached 😭
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    I'm 5ft2 and what, if she cries i'm going to give you her sc and you harass her oxox
    That's exactly what I did wallah 😭 I gave her number to my bff and she wrote her some longass paragraph telling her to leave me alone 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Why ask TSR, ask your actual IRL friends man get a life
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    omg how long has this been going on. next time just say "I NEED TO REVISE BY MYSELf" then just leave but i can't imagine you screaming so just say you work better alone.
    Like 3 weeks. Well only this past week really, cause now he is getting heavily obssessed with me in particular and I'm freaking out. He invited me and my friends to his place 2 days ago. We all went and it was mostly okay but then guess what? He comes out with a camera that takes hardcopies of pics instantly and puts me on the spot and says "smile". I was like nahhh fam I don't want you to take a pic of me. And he just sits there in silence holding his camera, ready to take a shot. I told him I'm not okay with that but then when he saw I'm not backing down he quickly took a pic anyways. The next day he sent me a screenshot of it on facebook. He only did this to me, not to the other friends too. And the really fu**** up part is that earlier that day he told us he saw this fb oic with a guy having pics hanging on his walls to remind him of good memories. I hope he is not planning to put the pic of me on his wall in his bedroom or some creepy thing like that😭

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what I did wallah 😭 I gave her number to my bff and she wrote her some longass paragraph telling her to leave me alone 😂😂
    i rate your best friend so much omg. all you need to do is tell her is that rosey doesn't like you oxoxox
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpidgetFinner)
    Why ask TSR, ask your actual IRL friends man get a life
    Can you please stop being such an ass, I'd appreciate that thanks. If you had a brain you'd see I can't ask my friends IRL because he is friends with them too. And I'm not a complete a***** trying to hurt this guy. I just want to find a way to get rid of him without hurting him.

ReputationRep:
    Like 3 weeks. Well only this past week really, cause now he is getting heavily obssessed with me in particular and I'm freaking out. He invited me and my friends to his place 2 days ago. We all went and it was mostly okay but then guess what? He comes out with a camera that takes hardcopies of pics instantly and puts me on the spot and says "smile". I was like nahhh fam I don't want you to take a pic of me. And he just sits there in silence holding his camera, ready to take a shot. I told him I'm not okay with that but then when he saw I'm not backing down he quickly took a pic anyways. The next day he sent me a screenshot of it on facebook. He only did this to me, not to the other friends too. And the really fu**** up part is that earlier that day he told us he saw this fb oic with a guy having pics hanging on his walls to remind him of good memories. I hope he is not planning to put the pic of me on his wall in his bedroom or some creepy thing like that😭
    lmao that's against the law to take pictures and uploading them onto social media without the permission of the person. lmao just sue him but that is the weirdest thing loololol tell the uni, tell everyone he can't hang you up in his room and think that was a good memory is he dumb!>?!1//!1

ReputationRep:
    I think hes just trying really hard to really fit in and have a best friend and he unfortunately picked you to be that best friend

ReputationRep:
    He's putting the picture in his w#nk bank
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    lmao that's against the law to take pictures and uploading them onto social media without the permission of the person. lmao just sue him but that is the weirdest thing loololol tell the uni, tell everyone he can't hang you up in his room and think that was a good memory is he dumb!>?!1//!1
    He never uploaded it, he just send me a screenshot of the hardcopy on fb messenger. But yeah it's f***d up since I didn't want him to take a pic of me. Idk if he's dumb, if he was he wouldn't have gotten into my uni course or get a scolarship. But as SGHD26716 previously said, the guy might be autistic or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    i rate your best friend so much omg. all you need to do is tell her is that rosey doesn't like you oxoxox
    Yup 😂😂 I'm actually gonna do that next time she tries buss a convi
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Radiographer)
    I think hes just trying really hard to really fit in and have a best friend and he unfortunately picked you to be that best friend
    He did privately tell me how he picks a person that he feels is cool whenever he goes to a new place and then proceeds to befriend them. Then he went on to say he never really felt like he made a strong friendship with anyone else despite having loads of friends, someone he could trust, until he met me. Tbh i didn't even know how to react to that so I just said nothing and kept listening. I don't want to hurt him but unfortunately the feeling ain't mutual and this is low key getting creepy (just read the whole thread)

ReputationRep:
    He admires you because you’re probably good looking, social, smart and so on, and he wants to come across that way too, hence why he’s obsessed with you. He's going as far as fooling himself into thinking that you two are best friends forever.

It’s best to tell him that you want to be left alone. Once a week is fine, but not more than that, and no texting.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds gay bruh
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    He admires you because you’re probably good looking, social, smart and so on, and he wants to come across that way too, hence why he’s obsessed with you. He's going as far as fooling himself into thinking that you two are best friends forever.

It’s best to tell him that you want to be left alone. Once a week is fine, but not more than that, and no texting.
    Never thought of it from that angle, but that could be a reason. Also I like your suggestion. I honestly wouldn't mind if we talked like once a week because he's a decent person, but he is very weird to put it bluntly and doesn't give me any space.

Edit: He just called me...first on fb, then my phone. Three times. I let it ring. Goes to show what I said is by no means an exaggeration.

ReputationRep:
    Never thought of it from that angle, but that could be a reason. Also I like your suggestion. I honestly wouldn't mind if we talked like once a week because he's a decent person, but he is very weird to put it bluntly and doesn't give me any space.
    Weird indeed. That’s why beating around the bush won’t work, nor will ignoring him hoping that he will go away. A few stern words with a serious face should do the trick, although it could ruin your friendship and ruin his self-esteem, but whatever. If he takes it personally, then thats his problem.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs...I do get guys like thar flocking my way without me doing anything and it honestly f**** sucks...I was hanging out with my friends and he just invaded our group. I am really getting annoyed with this guy's sh** and want to figure out a way to get rid of him
    It’s happened to me a few times, usually I laugh it off but when I’m with other people it’s embarrassing af. I think being cold with him is the best way, I tend to be warm with most people, it’s just my personality and it’s sent off the wrong signals a few times to both girls and guys which might be the case with you? So being cold will get rid of him. Just take as long as you can to reply (ideally use WhatsApp so he can see you’ve come online and not opened his messages), but more importantly make sure the replies are as boring as possible and push him out/make him feel left out when you’re with your group (That’d make me feel guilty but oh well), just make it clear you don’t care and he’ll leave you alone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.