Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi so I'm an EU student, I have applied for SFE back in may, then I sent all the documents required for 5 years to apply as a home student, yet I was asked to send more evidence for years which I clearly covered, then I sent more documents and same thing happened, I sent certificates from 2011-2016, jury service letter in 2017, and a few more from 2017, and now I sent my BTEC level 3 Extended certificate about 3 weeks ago and I got sent back a letter saying that I need to send evidence for 2015-2016, yet I sent countless of documents from those years and that BTEC Level 3 Diploma lasted from September 2015 to May 2017 so it covers the required criteria, I got sent an invoice from my Uni that my payment is due on 1/11/17, I don't know what else can be done as I have ran out of documents to send to SFE. My question is, what do I do now? Do I have to pay by 1st of Novemeber or can I have till the end of the academic year to sort everything out with SFE?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FastSmith)
    Hi so I'm an EU student, I have applied for SFE back in may, then I sent all the documents required for 5 years to apply as a home student, yet I was asked to send more evidence for years which I clearly covered, then I sent more documents and same thing happened, I sent certificates from 2011-2016, jury service letter in 2017, and a few more from 2017, and now I sent my BTEC level 3 Extended certificate about 3 weeks ago and I got sent back a letter saying that I need to send evidence for 2015-2016, yet I sent countless of documents from those years and that BTEC Level 3 Diploma lasted from September 2015 to May 2017 so it covers the required criteria, I got sent an invoice from my Uni that my payment is due on 1/11/17, I don't know what else can be done as I have ran out of documents to send to SFE. My question is, what do I do now? Do I have to pay by 1st of Novemeber or can I have till the end of the academic year to sort everything out with SFE?
    Hi FastSmith,

If there is no more evidence that you can provide then we would advise that you contact us to discuss other options.

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Also, we would advise that you speak to your University with regards to your fees and advise that your application is still being processed.

Thanks Katie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.