Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was quoted 11,002 for my maintence loan and it has been quoted at 5,500 does the additional maintence loan get quoted after?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mdotreg)
    I was quoted 11,002 for my maintence loan and it has been quoted at 5,500 does the additional maintence loan get quoted after?
    You have to send in evidence of your parents income to get the higher amount. Have you done this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    You have to send in evidence of your parents income to get the higher amount. Have you done this?
    Yes does this get calculated afterwards?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Yes does this get calculated afterwards?
    Yes it does. It can take a few weeks to do this. If you applied late, student finance will give you the non-income assessed part so you've got something.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mdotreg,

To be assessed for the higher amount of maintenance loan we require your sponsors to provide their household income, do you know if they have done this yet ?

To give an estimated timescale when this will be processed,

Can you also advise when and if they provided their information online or send the paper form PFF2 ?

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    They did it two weeks ago I'm not sure through which medium
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    They did it two weeks ago I'm not sure through which medium
    Hi Mdotreg,

If your sponsors completed the paper PFF2 with their financial information, they are currently taking 21 working days to be reviewed, that's just over four weeks, if they supported your application online that information is taking 27 working days to process.

This is a particularly busy period and those estimated timescales will get shorter, you can be confident once assessed on the household income any additional support will be backdated and submitted.

You can check the progress online.

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.