Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Evaluation of learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am undergoing a access to higher education course at the moment, but really struggling with the first assignments lol . To say I have not done any form of learning since leaving school 10 years ago, starting this course was probably not the best idea to jump straight into.

The question is based on my own SWAT analysis, which i have already done. However, now its asking for an evaluation, although its asking that i relate it to a learning theory.

Now i might sound thick right now, but can someone help maybe give me some examples of what they are talking about. I know about a few learning theories, but how do you evaluate a SWAT in relation to a learning theory. I just need some examples people may of used to give me an idea of how to evaluate my own SWAT.

ReputationRep:
    hi i just did this question and didn't really understand it either but somehow managed to pass it. i chose kolb's learning cycle and just talked about how it helped me figure out what kind of learner i am and how this helped me realise why i have certain strengths and weaknesses. hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Just bumping this thread, as I too am now stumped by this question. If anyone can offer some guidance or ideas I'd really appreciate it....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.