Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, where do I start.... Holy &^%... It's already been over a month since I started the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program and I've got to say- it has been the longest- quickest month of my life (so far atleast) O.O.

To be honest, it hasn't been tooooo bad, getting used to the amount of work I receive in comparison to GCSEs has probably been the hardest thing for me to cope with. I really enjoy the way the subjects are taught- I enjoy thinking critically, it's probably the best aspect of the program from my point of view.

All of my subjects are taught by enthusiastic teachers so that's help me get through quite a bit because they're livelier than I would have expected them to be. Right now, I'm really loving maths and history. The others are also super fun too
    OH YEAH! The upper sixth students are super cool- they gave me advice about the program and helped me feel as though I am part of the sixth form ( I'm new to the school.)

I also had my first spanish reading test on Friday: that was next level - But i'll get better with practice Once I get through this week of exams, I'll have my space on each subject secured- I have chemistry, maths and English literature tomorrow...fingers crossed.

For CAS- I'm doing this project called Educreate: where we have scenarios which we have to solve problems within London and next month we actually get to go off and solve a problem of our choice- I'm looking forward to that!!

TOK has been pretty trippy xD but that's what makes it great.

Overall, one month into the program, I don't regret choosing it at all.

Subjects:

Maths SL
    Spanish SL
    English Lit SL

Biology HL
    Chemistry HL
    History HL

ReputationRep:
    Id love to hear an update on this!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.