Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I cheated and she is pregnant. AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparks17)
    or one could just get a scan.
    my sister found out at 16 weeks ur supposed to wait 20-22 weeks to find out the gender but we paid 90 pound for an ultra sound an had it done christams eve

ReputationRep:
    What's next?I raped my mom.AMA......................... .........Jesus Christ!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I made friends with a girl on holiday, chatted every day but one thing led to another and then I had sex with her. When I got back, I found out that she is pregnant with my child. What do I do?
    Haha I hope your ready to be a dad

ReputationRep:
    Damn..

ReputationRep:
    jeremy kyle alert! Typical chav story get on the show, they'll love you

ReputationRep:
    I made friends with a girl on holiday, chatted every day but one thing led to another and then I had sex with her. When I got back, I found out that she is pregnant with my child. What do I do?
    your gonna be a Dad be happy what country was this? you also need to discuss wit the girl whether your going to stay with her if not when you'll see the kid and decide whether to move to this other country to be near to it.

ReputationRep:
    Poor child lol.

Poor baby too.

Isnt nature amazing ?? One thing goes inside and something else comes out 9 months later.

Being honest, do you feel a bit of a stud for doing that?

lol.what if she has triplets?

ReputationRep:
      Baby : th.. th.... th...

student room addict : Look! The baby's saying thestude-

Baby : The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
      Skibi-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
      Skyyaa, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
      Poom, Poom
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Congratulations. You can start by supporting your child's mother.

You should also start planning a wedding for you and your woman. You dont want to have a bas.tard.

All the best though

ReputationRep:
      make one thing lead to another so the mother n child have an unfortunate accident

ReputationRep:
      you should defo start by buying yellow clothing items since you dont know the sex of the baby .....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by arizonaidiot)
      What's next?I raped my mom.AMA......................... .........Jesus Christ!
      Did you? Because I do have some questions.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
      Did you? Because I do have some questions.
      Read my post again.

ReputationRep:
      wtf is wrong with this guy, like have u heard of PROTECTION, i mean dude ur actually reckless, i feel sorry for the women, like how old are u anyways? 16? 18? coz im pretty sure lessons for this type of 'situation' was taught in school, to prevent unexpected pregnacies from happening. Good luck btw, not sure if ur chatting bs, but good luck to u

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by arizonaidiot)
      Read my post again.
      Omg you did. Gross.

(Original post by tomweepenis)
      I know the feeling bro I have the same problem
      omg wth is wrong with you people + congrats lol :I

ReputationRep:
      run
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.