Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    or deeply upset

i remember not me personally but i remember the teacher shouting at the whole class and one lad started to cry

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately yes, even though I consider myself thick- skinned! It was during my A-levels when I was applying to university, and I was told, quite brutally I thought, that I would never get onto my chosen course with the sort of grades I had. Normally I take it on the chin, but I just went back to my friend's and burst into tears....three years later and I proved her wrong, and am working towards getting to my ultimate goal.

ReputationRep:
    I think I've cried three times, once was just because I didn't revise my french speaking in first year and got 16.5/20, which to me was the end of the world😂 one other time I cried was on the hockey pitch because my coach screamed at me, and practically the whole team hated me because I wasn't playing well that year, so I ended up having a panic attack and couldn't breathe (not because I was out of breath from running, I hadn't done much), then I cried once last year because I left my geography controlled assessment at home and I felt really bad that I still hadn't given it in to my teacher. There was one other time I didn't cry but nearly did, this teacher who barely knew me told me that I probably shouldn't do fast track maths for a level as it was too much work, but I'd been intending to do it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.