Turn on thread page Beta

in School . did a teacher ever make you cry? watch

ReputationRep:
    or deeply upset

i remember not me personally but i remember the teacher shouting at the whole class and one lad started to cry

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately yes, even though I consider myself thick- skinned! It was during my A-levels when I was applying to university, and I was told, quite brutally I thought, that I would never get onto my chosen course with the sort of grades I had. Normally I take it on the chin, but I just went back to my friend's and burst into tears....three years later and I proved her wrong, and am working towards getting to my ultimate goal.

ReputationRep:
    I think I've cried three times, once was just because I didn't revise my french speaking in first year and got 16.5/20, which to me was the end of the world😂 one other time I cried was on the hockey pitch because my coach screamed at me, and practically the whole team hated me because I wasn't playing well that year, so I ended up having a panic attack and couldn't breathe (not because I was out of breath from running, I hadn't done much), then I cried once last year because I left my geography controlled assessment at home and I felt really bad that I still hadn't given it in to my teacher. There was one other time I didn't cry but nearly did, this teacher who barely knew me told me that I probably shouldn't do fast track maths for a level as it was too much work, but I'd been intending to do it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.