Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    The Welsh Government wants to hear your views on 16+ education and training. This is a great opportunity for you to have your voice heard and have an impact! Feel free to answer anything from one to all of the below questions and / or share any other thought you have.

Mae Llywodraeth Cymru eisiau clywed eich barn am addysg a hyfforddiant ôl-16. Dyma gyfle gwych i chi leisio eich barn a gwneud gwahaniaeth! Mae croeso i chi ateb un neu bob un o'r cwestiynau isod a/neu rannu unrhyw sylw arall sydd gennych.

What was your post 16 education / training experience?

Beth oedd eich profiad chi o addysg/hyfforddiant ôl-16?

What was good about it?

Beth oedd yn dda am y profiad hwnnw?

Did you experience any obstacles? Did anything prevent you from completing your course? (e.g. funding, course closure)

A wnaethoch brofi unrhyw rwystrau? A wnaeth unrhyw beth eich atal rhag cwblhau eich cwrs? (e.e. cyllid, cwrs wedi dod i ben)

Are there equal opportunities to study in Welsh and English? What can be done to support those who want to learn in Welsh?

A oes cyfle cyfartal i astudio drwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg a Saesneg? Beth y gellir ei wneud i gefnogi'r rheini sy'n dymuno dysgu drwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.