Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Evidence lost/not received? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I sent the evidence of my continuous employment on the 18th of Sept, I tried contacting Student Finance a few times to find out whether it was received as I didn't get any confirmation, but no one knew anything about it. I was told to keep checking with SF every few days (?). I'm getting quite stressed now because if it was indeed lost I will have to send another payslip which will take another month or so to be assessed. Can someone please have a look into it?
    Renata
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reni Witek)
    I sent the evidence of my continuous employment on the 18th of Sept, I tried contacting Student Finance a few times to find out whether it was received as I didn't get any confirmation, but no one knew anything about it. I was told to keep checking with SF every few days (?). I'm getting quite stressed now because if it was indeed lost I will have to send another payslip which will take another month or so to be assessed. Can someone please have a look into it?
    Renata
    Hi Reni Witek,

Just need to ask you a few questions.

Have you applied as a migrant worker?
    Did you send your evidence by recorded post?
    What date did you post your evidence?

Thanks Katie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine SFE)
    Hi Reni Witek,

Just need to ask you a few questions.

Have you applied as a migrant worker?
    Did you send your evidence by recorded post?
    What date did you post your evidence?

Thanks Katie
    I applied as a migrant worker and posted it to the MW team. I sent it with regular post (first class), the date of postage was 18/09/2017. I understand that accidents happen and a letter can get lost, I just want to know when and if I should send another payslip (so far I've only been told to wait and see what happens, even though there is no record of this letter being received).

Renata
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reni Witek)
    I applied as a migrant worker and posted it to the MW team. I sent it with regular post (first class), the date of postage was 18/09/2017. I understand that accidents happen and a letter can get lost, I just want to know when and if I should send another payslip (so far I've only been told to wait and see what happens, even though there is no record of this letter being received).

Renata
    Hi Renata,

The Migrant Worker team are currently taking 27 working days to process applications and evidence. If you sent your information on the 18th of September it will still be in the queue to be processed.

Check your online acct for updates as you come towards the end of the 27 working days.

Regards,

Stuart

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.