Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone new here.
    I've been thinking about a career change lately and would love to go and study physiotherapy. Now I've been working full time since I was 18 and im 22 now and still live with my parents, I've saved around 20k which Im planning on eventually putting towards a house but im unsure whether this will affect me getting a tuition fee? Cant seem to find the answer anywhere else.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ScTaylor)
    Hi everyone new here.
    I've been thinking about a career change lately and would love to go and study physiotherapy. Now I've been working full time since I was 18 and im 22 now and still live with my parents, I've saved around 20k which Im planning on eventually putting towards a house but im unsure whether this will affect me getting a tuition fee? Cant seem to find the answer anywhere else.
    No. The tuition fee is non-income assessed. This means it doesn't matter how much in savings you have or what you or your parents income is.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.