Turn on thread page Beta

URGENT-applying for two different uni courses 2018 entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if it's allowed for someone to apply for medicine in four unis and use their fifth option to apply for a psychology degree. Obviously , I would have to contact the fifth university to ask if I can submit a second personal statement for psychology. Please help urgent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nlo123)
    I was just wondering if it's allowed for someone to apply for medicine in four unis and use their fifth option to apply for a psychology degree. Obviously , I would have to contact the fifth university to ask if I can submit a second personal statement for psychology. Please help urgent
    Yes you can apply to any combo of courses. Only thing you can't apply for with medicine (as far as I know) is veterinary. You could apply for psychology at a 5th uni or at one you're also applying to for medicine.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.