Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am really lost at what to do for work experience.Until last year my main goal was to become a doctor like my parents wanted.So i did a first aid course and loads of volunteering.However that isn't very relevant to Ibanking ,which i set my aims on because i realised; if i can't bear to handle the responsibility of people's lives, I should be able to bear the responsibility of their money .There are plenty of places to go for when it comes to a medical field yet there seems to be genuinely no form of IBanking experience .Can anyone recommend a place that will provide the experience a 15 year old will need to become a successful trader/analyst(mainly interested in analysing/trading with computing resources like coding and backtesting trading algorithms) within the investment banking industry .I do economics and computer science gcse and i am predicted an 9 for both,if that might help as well.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.