Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Survey - Especially respondents from Asia, South-America and Eastern-Europe needed Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

For my masterthesis for my study Marketing & Consumer Behaviour, I am looking for respondents to fill in my survey. Iaim to achieve 500 respondents from different cultural backgrounds, so I would highly appreciate it if you could take 3-5 minutes to complete my survey. I am desperately looking for respondents from Asia, South-America and Eastern-Europe. If you decide to participate, you will have a chance to win one of ten €10 gift-cards from a store of your choice.

Please click on the link below to start with the survey:

https://survey.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe...?Q_Language=EN

Or visit the survey through:

www.onlineshoppingsurvey.tk

Thank you in advance for your participation!

ReputationRep:
    I reached 258 respondents of the total of 500 that I'd like to reach. Hopefully you guys could find the time to fill it in!

ReputationRep:
    I have now 375 of 500, maybe you guys could help me out with the last 100 or so?? I'd really appreciate your help!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCB2017)
    I have now 375 of 500, maybe you guys could help me out with the last 100 or so?? I'd really appreciate your help!!
    You'd get more volunteers if you included black people. I'd love to help but apparently I can't. ✌

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCB2017)
    Hi all,

For my masterthesis for my study Marketing & Consumer Behaviour, I am looking for respondents to fill in my survey. Iaim to achieve 500 respondents from different cultural backgrounds, so I would highly appreciate it if you could take 3-5 minutes to complete my survey. I am desperately looking for respondents from Asia, South-America and Eastern-Europe. If you decide to participate, you will have a chance to win one of ten €10 gift-cards from a store of your choice.

Please click on the link below to start with the survey:

https://survey.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe...?Q_Language=EN

Or visit the survey through:

www.onlineshoppingsurvey.tk

Thank you in advance for your participation!
    Done!

Can you please ask mine?

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/8427c98

Thank you very much.

Lots of luck,
    Isabel

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I will fill in your survey, thanks!
    Are there any people who would like to help me with reaching my 500 respondents? I only need 40 more now...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.