Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am a 3rd year student at the University of Bolton, so im not a stanger for applying for my loans. Only this time i am worried, I am entering the 4th week of my course and i have not yet received any indication of when i will be receiving my maintenance loan. I am worried because i have bills coming out left, right and center, rent to pay and food to buy. I just need someone to confirm i will be receiving my loan as soon as possible.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Kloe)
    Hi, I am a 3rd year student at the University of Bolton, so im not a stanger for applying for my loans. Only this time i am worried, I am entering the 4th week of my course and i have not yet received any indication of when i will be receiving my maintenance loan. I am worried because i have bills coming out left, right and center, rent to pay and food to buy. I just need someone to confirm i will be receiving my loan as soon as possible.
    Hi Kloe,

When did you apply?

Thanks Katie

ReputationRep:
    I applied in August
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Kloe)
    I applied in August
    Hi Kloe,

So that we can check the progress of your application I would advise that you contact us.

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Katie

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.