Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could travel back in time Watch

ReputationRep:

TSR Time-Machine Society

Hypothetically speaking, if you had access to a time-machine, which permitted you to travel back in time for a maximum of five minutes, what would you do with this opportunity. There are no restrictions to the places you could go or the people you could meet. However, let it be noted, any actions or decisions made in the past that alter it will have a butterfly-affect, and potentially influence the present. There are three rules that come with this privilege.

- You cannot disclose to anybody who you are and where you've come from
    - Nobody in the present can know about your time travelling adventure
    - if you decide to go on a vigilante trip, you're only allowed to kill one person

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)

TSR Time-Machine Society

Hypothetically speaking, if you had access to a time-machine, which permitted you to travel back in time for a maximum of five minutes, what would you do with this opportunity. There are no restrictions to the places you could go or the people you could meet. However, let it be noted, any actions or decisions made in the past that alter it will have a butterfly-affect, and potentially influence the present. There are three rules that come with this privilege.

- You cannot disclose to anybody who you are and where you've come from
    - Nobody in the present can know about your time travelling adventure
    - if you decide to go on a vigilante trip, you're only allowed to kill one person

I would prepare a list of things that have happened to me and what not to do. I would then rip this up, go back in time for the 5 minutes and plant the pieces in random places.

If the note is fully completed, on the back of it there will be a code that reads 'Leicester wins premier league 15/16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    I would prepare a list of things that have happened to me and what not to do. I would then rip this up, go back in time for the 5 minutes and plant the pieces in random places.

If the note is fully completed, on the back of it there will be a code that reads 'Leicester wins premier league 15/16
    Nice, you'd become a messiah for predicting such a momentous event

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.