Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like my heart has been ripped right out... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really liked this girl but she said she wouldn't turn up if I asked her out. I feel so small and worthless right now.

ReputationRep:
    Put your heart back into place.

ReputationRep:
    You ain't dead yet, right? Now move on lad. Plenty of fishes in the sea. She's a maggot, not even a fish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    You ain't dead yet, right? Now move on lad. Plenty of fishes in the sea. She's a maggot, not even a fish.
    Thanks!

your heart was ripped out over something like that? ffs can't imagine how you'd be if the love of your life dumped you

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell, man up a little

ReputationRep:
    The expression 'I have no heart' is a synonym for 'coldhearted'.
    When people say that you have no heart, it means that either you don't show emotion for others when it is supposed to be present.

Your heart can never go away through rough experience,

So therefore you are lying, EXPOSED

QED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcaneMists)
    Put your heart back into place.
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    your heart was ripped out over something like that? ffs can't imagine how you'd be if the love of your life dumped you
    (Original post by Nerry)
    ****ing hell, man up a little
    (Original post by ybco124)
    The expression 'I have no heart' is a synonym for 'coldhearted'.
    When people say that you have no heart, it means that either you don't show emotion for others when it is supposed to be present.

Your heart can never go away through rough experience,

So therefore you are lying, EXPOSED

QED
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really depressed here.

ReputationRep:
    awwww now that was really mean of her. Just know that there are much better girls out there. And if it makes you feel any better, one day someone else will also do that to her, karma will hit her. I think she sucks so just live your life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by btsseokjin)
    awwww now that was really mean of her. Just know that there are much better girls out there. And if it makes you feel any better, one day someone else will also do that to her, karma will hit her. I think she sucks so just live your life!
    Oh haha I thought it was something to do with me haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom K16)
    I really liked this girl but she said she wouldn't turn up if I asked her out. I feel so small and worthless right now.
    See this as a positive. You have learned with relatively little cost at all what girls can be like.

Learn from this and don't let a girl determine your feelings like this again. Spend the next few days moving on, healing, resting and getting stronger so that you build up immunity to something like this in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Can’t relate
    Spoiler:
    Show

I don’t have a heart

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really depressed here.
    Well don't be, sh*t happens in life. Get over it and carry on. The end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    See this as a positive. You have learned with relatively little cost at all what girls can be like.

Learn from this and don't let a girl determine your feelings like this again. Spend the next few days moving on, healing, resting and getting stronger so that you build up immunity to something like this in the future.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    That's a pretty disgusting thing for her to say. You shouldn't feel sad at all. She's clearly not worthy of being loved by you and she doesn't appreciate how much you like her. Personally I don't think she deserves someone like you. As many others have said don't beat yourself up about this- look at it this way- imo you dodged a bullet there. From what you've said it seems that she does not have a likable personality so it's not your fault. You deserve somebody who appreciates you- not somebody who makes you feel 'small' and 'worthless.'
    Hope this helps! And most importantly don't let other bring you down! Stay happy!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You can do better than that man. Don't put so much value on people not worth your time. Find a new girl that would deserve you and be happy to have you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faeeza.Ifti)
    That's a pretty disgusting thing for her to say. You shouldn't feel sad at all. She's clearly not worthy of being loved by you and she doesn't appreciate how much you like her. Personally I don't think she deserves someone like you. As many others have said don't beat yourself up about this- look at it this way- imo you dodged a bullet there. From what you've said it seems that she does not have a likable personality so it's not your fault. You deserve somebody who appreciates you- not somebody who makes you feel 'small' and 'worthless.'
    Hope this helps! And most importantly don't let other bring you down! Stay happy!
    Its strange cause she seemed so nice and kind but I guess I was wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    You can do better than that man. Don't put so much value on people not worth your time. Find a new girl that would deserve you and be happy to have you
    Thank You! I guess really I went looking for love too early. I should really get my shyness and anxiety sorted haha.

ReputationRep:
    Its strange cause she seemed so nice and kind but I guess I was wrong
    Some people are 2 faced what can you do. Everyone knows a few. As many others have said find a new girl who would appreciate you. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faeeza.Ifti)
    Some people are 2 faced what can you do. Everyone knows a few. As many others have said find a new girl who would appreciate you. Good Luck!
    Thank You!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.