Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like my heart has been ripped right out... Watch

ReputationRep:
    You'll need superglue. It's slightly towards the left.

ReputationRep:
    Blowouts are part of dating. It seems that even quite successful guys suffer them regularly. Not easy, but you have to become philosophical and keep focused on fidning someone who is absolutely up for it.

You’ll find someone better who’s actually worth the hassle and time! And karma will get her, she’s probably after a low life who will hurt her (and he will). Pick yourself up and move on because she isn’t worth a thought at all!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Ugh she sucks. She’s just downright rude and shouldn’t be someone you should waste your time in. I mean this is the nicest way possible but I think you should just move on. Ik it’s easier said than done but she’s honestly not worth your time. You’re on this website so I assume you’re still pretty young. Lol you’ll have plenty of experience with love and heartbreak in later life but this girl just doesn’t even seem worth the time of day
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ugh she sucks. She’s just downright rude and shouldn’t be someone you should waste your time in. I mean this is the nicest way possible but I think you should just move on. Ik it’s easier said than done but she’s honestly not worth your time. You’re on this website so I assume you’re still pretty young. Lol you’ll have plenty of experience with love and heartbreak in later life but this girl just doesn’t even seem worth the time of day
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    LOL hey tom look man. You think thats bad. One time when i was at a freshers party i was drinking a bit and when the alcohol got in my blood i was feeling confident, so i asked this hot girl from my engineering class that i had a little crush on for a dance. I think she was literally the hottest in the club that night. She looked at me and said eer no thanks.... i was crushhheed so i went outside with my friend and just sat on the wall and sulked. But after a few minutes of bro talk i went backin and tried again with someone else. BRO. This girl looked at me whispered something in her friends ear and walked to the polar opposite end of the club.

yeah, just a funny story. Im in a relationship now and very happy, i look back on it and laugh. i didn't even remember it untill i saw this and thought about all the times i was rejected. dw you will forget this as soon as the next girl comes around man

ReputationRep:
    Grow some balls and get over it.
    (Original post by Tom K16)
    I really liked this girl but she said she wouldn't turn up if I asked her out. I feel so small and worthless right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEngineer12345)
    LOL hey tom look man. You think thats bad. One time when i was at a freshers party i was drinking a bit and when the alcohol got in my blood i was feeling confident, so i asked this hot girl from my engineering class that i had a little crush on for a dance. I think she was literally the hottest in the club that night. She looked at me and said eer no thanks.... i was crushhheed so i went outside with my friend and just sat on the wall and sulked. But after a few minutes of bro talk i went backin and tried again with someone else. BRO. This girl looked at me whispered something in her friends ear and walked to the polar opposite end of the club.

yeah, just a funny story. Im in a relationship now and very happy, i look back on it and laugh. i didn't even remember it untill i saw this and thought about all the times i was rejected. dw you will forget this as soon as the next girl comes around man
    Thanks! It's been a few weeks now and I think the wounds have healed.

ReputationRep:
    just think- her attitude stinks so y would I wanna be with someone with a stinky attitude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    just think- her attitude stinks so y would I wanna be with someone with a stinky attitude
    Thanks.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.