The Student Room Group

desperately need help for PS before october deadline!

This is for Medicine.
I know I should had this sorted by now but I'm torn with regards to writing about my a levels in my personal statement. I'm applying to Cambridge and i understand they love academia but my personal statement is full of that in the forms of books that I've read, just not in the form of my a levels(Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Art). Do you think I should write about my A levels, or is outside reading more impressive? (particularly for Cambridge)
Imo writing about outside reading is exactly what you should do. Everyone has done A levels and they know what subjects you've done - managing to write something even vaguely interesting or impressive about them is near impossible. Writing about outside reading is a much better opportunity to show off your enthusiasm and other good qualities.
Original post by StationToStation
Imo writing about outside reading is exactly what you should do. Everyone has done A levels and they know what subjects you've done - managing to write something even vaguely interesting or impressive about them is near impossible. Writing about outside reading is a much better opportunity to show off your enthusiasm and other good qualities.

Thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending