Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Best place you’ve ever been?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lornaf11)
    Hawaii :lol: absolutely beautiful and setting of one of my favourite shows, Hawaii Five-0.

Paris was also nice.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what you're looking for.
    Culture? History? Beaches? Adventure? Landscapes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lornaf11)
    That really depends on what you prefer in your own travellings, I mean what do you like the most? Old architecture, beaches, national cuisines, nightlife? Personally I can share only with my own experience
    I had rather many travellings but from all of them I can recommend you Germany, Greece and Lithuania.
    The first one is really interesting during almost all year, there's also many beautiful sightseeings and not only old but also the modern ones. Germany is very interesting in this case because it combines old and modern things in one country. You can enjoy with Munster and Berlin architecture and also attend to a cool festival of electronic and industrial music in one of the other cities. Besides this country is perfect for cool shopping and their prices aren't usually too high.
    Greece is a perfect country for a lazy relax, it has amazing beaches, sea and many comfortable hotels for long holiday tours. If you're planning your trip for summer for example, than it's really a good choice And nature is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen!
    And Lithuania combines in my opinion the beautiful architecture and nature at the same time, there's really much to see https://greentourbaltic.com/tourcats/lithuania/ personally I was very impressed with Vilnius, Klaipeda and Trakai. Also there's many nice and cozy cafes in their cities which makes the walks even more pleasant, during my trip I totally adored this

ReputationRep:
    Macedonia was nice for a short break but my favorite was probably Lebanon, loved that place and Beirut is great fun!

ReputationRep:
    North Korea.That place is bomb.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.