Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many driving tests have you taken? Watch

• View Poll Results: How many driving tests have you taken?
    42.86%
    21.43%
    14.29%
    7.14%
    14.29%
    6 or more
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    One, failed it and my next one is tomorrow
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    One, failed it and my next one is friday
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    4 - passed first time in the car, failed twice then passed HGV.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Failed the first. (Nearside rear tyre clipped the curb of a very tight left hand turn into a narrow side street from the main road.)

Passed the second.

ReputationRep:
    Passed first time round, only took 10 lessons.

I did a lot of driving beforehand with my older brother, personally I think new drivers should be encouraged to drive before booking lessons.

ReputationRep:
    One, failed with 10 minors and one serious (not getting back into lane quickly enough after overtaking cyclist on a 60) after 40 someodd hours of lessons. Haven't rebooked and haven't been behind the wheel since, which was well over a year ago now.

ReputationRep:
    Five. Failed car test three times when young. Gave up and bought a motorbike as a car was not much use in London anyway. Passed bike test and then car test when I left London.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.