Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I’m a 15yr old boy and I rlly like this girl. My friends know and every time I’m around her they start giving her hints. I want to tell her I like her but I am rlly scared as she is cousins with one of the people who used to bully me... and I’m scared it will ruin everything,....... advice ?..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talhawaseem02)
    So I’m a 15yr old boy and I rlly like this girl. My friends know and every time I’m around her they start giving her hints. I want to tell her I like her but I am rlly scared as she is cousins with one of the people who used to bully me... and I’m scared it will ruin everything,....... advice ?..?
    from your name you seem like a south asian?

stay away from women is my advice...

ReputationRep:
    go for it.

ReputationRep:
    If she bullied you do you think she would she even treat you right?

ReputationRep:
    great advice ppl, yep it will definetly help him, i personally think dont let ur fears in get in the way of ur feelings for this girl, i mean it would of been worse if u had a crush on the bullies sister, but if u carry on thinking of the 'What ifs', how would u know what the answer will be to the question in ur head, go for it man, i mean if she dont like u, then she dont like u innit, move on, but tell her, good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgan10298)
    If she bullied you do you think she would she even treat you right?
    Her close cousin bullied me

ReputationRep:
    honestly just go with it and be confident otherwise its just gonna annoy you every day. tell her and make your intentions clear and if she doesn't like you give it time,e be friendly and stay loyal eventually shell realise how great you are and from there it'll either start a relationship for you guys or she would just want to remain friends

hope that helped kind of, idek and if it ruins ur life sorry lol but be confident and make sure u know what u want before u face her.
    good luck
    xoxo Nadia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadiaa.xo)
    honestly just go with it and be confident otherwise its just gonna annoy you every day. tell her and make your intentions clear and if she doesn't like you give it time,e be friendly and stay loyal eventually shell realise how great you are and from there it'll either start a relationship for you guys or she would just want to remain friends

hope that helped kind of, idek and if it ruins ur life sorry lol but be confident and make sure u know what u want before u face her.
    good luck
    xoxo Nadia
    Thanksss

ReputationRep:
    1. Start working out. If her cousin tries to bully you again, stand up for yourself. Stop fearing him.

2. Walk up to her, introduce yourself and tell her something along the lines of, "Hey. I think you are cute. You wanna hang out sometime?"

One of two things will happen.

1. Either she will turn you down. Keep your head up and tell her it is cool. Walk away. It is not the end of the world.

2. She will say yes. Again, keep your cool and after getting her contact details, walk away. DO NOT act like you've won the lottery.

Most important thing. Stop thinking and obsessing about her all the time without approaching. The more you think, the more nervous you will get about the idea of approaching her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talhawaseem02)
    I know how you feel but im a girl ask her friends who she likes then ur ready please respond if u have questions.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.