Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've been talking to universities about access to their courses, and the one I want to go to has asked for an A2HE Certificate with at least 12 Physics credits and 12 Maths credits.

Unfortunately I can't find a distance learning course that offers the Maths credits?
    Which specific A2HE course would you recommend?
    I've seen people get offers for Physics degrees on here but not which course they did?
    Did you do a distance learning one?
    Or will I have to try and do a part time one and travel 50 miles to London?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm not sure what's available through distance learning, but if you can find one, the Access to HE Engineering pathway is generally the best one for physics. Sadly, the college I went to don't do Engineering anymore, but when I went, there were 24 maths credits, 6 computing and 15 physics, as well as the study skills modules. There is a list of colleges offering it here: https://ava.accesstohe.ac.uk/SubSite...d=103&dsid=103

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.