Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying A Level History, A Level Sociology and a Level 3 BTEC in Health & Social Care (random mix I know) and I'd like to do business management at uni. Have I got any chance of getting into a business and management course at all? I've emailed a few universities and checked their websites already but haven't got a response yet and the suspense is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrik11811)
    Hi, I'm studying A Level History, A Level Sociology and a Level 3 BTEC in Health & Social Care (random mix I know) and I'd like to do business management at uni. Have I got any chance of getting into a business and management course at all? I've emailed a few universities and checked their websites already but haven't got a response yet and the suspense is killing me.
    If you're that worried, phone them up and follow up on it. You still have until Jan to reply (and I have already answered other questions on our other thread), so I'd recommend you research more about the course and start preparing for your personal statement.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.