Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now I'm aware that no one can fully answer this question as none of you know me irl
    Basically I left for college at the end of year 11 this year as I was in very unstable friendships, with the intention of making new friends this year. I must be delusional, as I joined in September and that hasn't happened yet. I'm aware that these things take time, but when everyone else there has friends it's quite demoralising. I'm quite an introverted person, however I can easily hold conversations with others. I wouldn't say I'm particularly unattractive (despite the fact that I've never even kissed anyone), but I know that looks have nothing to do with friendship. I'm quite a quiet person, but that is due to the fact that I hate my voice and I feel like there's something wrong with my speech, I have no idea. Anyway, I'm sick of having no friends and I'm not looking forward to spending the next 2 years isolated from the school.
    Side note-I suffer from anxiety and depression, which isn't at all being helped
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by originalmalfoy)
    Now I'm aware that no one can fully answer this question as none of you know me irl
    Basically I left for college at the end of year 11 this year as I was in very unstable friendships, with the intention of making new friends this year. I must be delusional, as I joined in September and that hasn't happened yet. I'm aware that these things take time, but when everyone else there has friends it's quite demoralising. I'm quite an introverted person, however I can easily hold conversations with others. I wouldn't say I'm particularly unattractive (despite the fact that I've never even kissed anyone), but I know that looks have nothing to do with friendship. I'm quite a quiet person, but that is due to the fact that I hate my voice and I feel like there's something wrong with my speech, I have no idea. Anyway, I'm sick of having no friends and I'm not looking forward to spending the next 2 years isolated from the school.
    Side note-I suffer from anxiety and depression, which isn't at all being helped
    What are your hobbies? Perhaps you could join some after-school clubs to meet new people?

ReputationRep:
    Yo ****** djbigone here im here to tell you why you have no friends this is a full proff method tyhat i devised myself

step 1 convert to communism
    step 2 join a violent leftist group

now you have friends that have similar views to yourself

p.s if you succeed in dominating britain by communism can you do me a favour as your teacher and have theresa may hung, drawn and quartered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What are your hobbies? Perhaps you could join some after-school clubs to meet new people?
    The only clubs they run are sport related, and I hate sport

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djbigone2)
    Yo ****** djbigone here im here to tell you why you have no friends this is a full proff method tyhat i devised myself

step 1 convert to communism
    step 2 join a violent leftist group

now you have friends that have similar views to yourself

p.s if you succeed in dominating britain by communism can you do me a favour as your teacher and have theresa may hung, drawn and quartered
    I'm sure I'd made loads of friends in prison

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by originalmalfoy)
    i'm sure i'd made loads of friends in prison
    we will be made stronger in the gulag

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.