ReputationRep:
    Ladbants sorry 😙

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Omgosh that's beautiful. It gives me Halloween masquerade ideas. 💖
    Ooof

I could probably cause a flood in your Nile river

ReputationRep:
    OOOO I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY SOME 420 KILLER ICECREAM!!!! It must freeze you to death. ooo that joke was ice cold!!!

ReputationRep:
    Great, I'm not gonna have any weeds growing in me. Thanks Ben & Jerry's.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, it'd be impossible to eat a high enough volume of the ice cream to get toxic levels.

US Ben and Jerry's has similar levels (1.74 parts per billion) and according to this NYT article a 75 pound child would need to eat 145,000 8oz servings of the stuff just to reach the limit set by the US EPA. That's a lot of ice cream.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/d...lyphosate.html
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    https://medium.com/@kevinfolta/ben-a...p-8f27979082b5

Been around for a couple of months and it's bad science being used to attack a company for not being 100% organic. Entertaining given Ben and jerrys have been on their side with the rubbish about the need to label gm foods.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.