Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi
    the problem is that im good at drawing but just drawing by looking at photos and other artists art works not by my mind and i thought that i could make a portfolio with these drawings which are not my minds and now im ruined because i just found out that this is not art and it will be nothing but trash for those who would look at my portfolio and i really dont know what to do should i go to drawing classes before the foundation to be able to make a portfolio.plus i dont have any art qualification i have mathematics and physics diploma.is there someone who has the same situation?

ReputationRep:
    i think it's okay as long as they are your own photos? heck, maybe you could get into photography in the process (good to show different skills). they also do expect a lot of drawing from real life, honestly though if you just practice drawing from 3D objects for awhile (like a year) you will get way better.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 20, 2017

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.