Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I found a person I work with on Twitter. I like her but in work she always focused on work and does not really have a personality. She is a lot smarter than me. I am leaving the job soon. Should I Dm her or wait until I left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richard10012)
    I found a person I work with on Twitter. I like her but in work she always focused on work and does not really have a personality. She is a lot smarter than me. I am leaving the job soon. Should I Dm her or wait until I left?
    Why do you want to be with someone who doesn't have a personality? I mean why do you like her then?

ReputationRep:
    I made her laugh a couple of times but I don't know why I like her. She is a nice but quiet person. I feel lonely. I am 30 years old. Never had a relationship. Don't have many friends.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richard10012)
    I made her laugh a couple of times but I don't know why I like her. She is a nice but quiet person. I feel lonely. I am 30 years old. Never had a relationship. Don't have many friends.
    Sounds like you don't even know what you want from her. If you don't like her personality then you can rule out a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest I don't really know her. How bad would it be to send her a dm?

ReputationRep:
    Just do it. If youre leaving the job anyway, may aswell do it now.

ReputationRep:
    and say what? Or should I wait until I leave?

ReputationRep:
    But what is she rejects me? It would be horrible going into work

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you speak to her in work? seems a bit cowardly to wait until the opportunity is gone before trying. try and make a friendship first
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to message her? What do you hope to achieve in the end?

ReputationRep:
    a relationship?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.