Turn on thread page Beta

Work female Twitter account watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I found a person I work with on Twitter. I like her but in work she always focused on work and does not really have a personality. She is a lot smarter than me. I am leaving the job soon. Should I Dm her or wait until I left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richard10012)
    I found a person I work with on Twitter. I like her but in work she always focused on work and does not really have a personality. She is a lot smarter than me. I am leaving the job soon. Should I Dm her or wait until I left?
    Why do you want to be with someone who doesn't have a personality? I mean why do you like her then?

ReputationRep:
    I made her laugh a couple of times but I don't know why I like her. She is a nice but quiet person. I feel lonely. I am 30 years old. Never had a relationship. Don't have many friends.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by richard10012)
    I made her laugh a couple of times but I don't know why I like her. She is a nice but quiet person. I feel lonely. I am 30 years old. Never had a relationship. Don't have many friends.
    Sounds like you don't even know what you want from her. If you don't like her personality then you can rule out a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest I don't really know her. How bad would it be to send her a dm?

ReputationRep:
    Just do it. If youre leaving the job anyway, may aswell do it now.

ReputationRep:
    and say what? Or should I wait until I leave?

ReputationRep:
    But what is she rejects me? It would be horrible going into work

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you speak to her in work? seems a bit cowardly to wait until the opportunity is gone before trying. try and make a friendship first
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to message her? What do you hope to achieve in the end?

ReputationRep:
    a relationship?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.