Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    HI I am interested in applying to work on h Samuel or Ernest Jones in London, doesn't anyone know how I apply? The website says email vacancy but it is not sent to my emails
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    If you're unsure, go into your local store and ask them if they have any jobs available, then they'll be able to tell you what you need to do. Sometimes websites aren't as clear as they should be.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.