Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need some help with this girl. She's running away from me (literally) Watch

Let's just say it's came to the point where this girl in my college is running away from me (literally). She has the right to. I asked her friend today, so she's running from me now? Her friend gave me a really mature and truthful answer saying yeah kind of. I have had a really tough year and I think I have came across as a real weirdo and creep to this girl. Should I explain myself to her friend on Instagram (reasons for why I have been obsessive/weird) as I don't wanna make the girl I have scared feel bad etc. Then maybe her friend can say to the girl why I have been so weird and obsessive (but in a way that doesn't make her feel bad). I know she doesn't like me, but I don't want her to feel that she has to run away from me ffs....

ReputationRep:
    If I was that girl I would feel pretty weirded out if a guy I wanted to stay well away from used her as a way to communicate with me. Maybe if you have her on Facebook or Snapchat you could message her and apologise and say it's all okay you were messed up back then.

(Original post by xEmilyxx)
    If I was that girl I would feel pretty weirded out if a guy I wanted to stay well away from used her as a way to communicate with me. Maybe if you have her on Facebook or Snapchat you could message her and apologise and say it's all okay you were messed up back then.
    Hmm okay, should I mention that i even had an anxiety attack last week from seeing her in college? (Ya see this is why I wanted to tell her friend) I had an anxiety attack as everytime I see this girl she reminds me of everything bad that has happened to in the past year. See I don't want her to feel bad for me. This is why I want to tell her friend. Maybe then her friend could just tell her that I was weird/obsessive for understandable reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hmm okay, should I mention that i even had an anxiety attack last week from seeing her in college? (Ya see this is why I wanted to tell her friend) I had an anxiety attack as everytime I see this girl she reminds me of everything bad that has happened to in the past year. See I don't want her to feel bad for me. This is why I want to tell her friend. Maybe then her friend could just tell her that I was weird/obsessive for understandable reasons.
    no don’t tell her that you had an anxiety attack. just say sorry and try and keep away from her
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.