Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I applied and got an unconditional offer for the uws msc in adult nursing for the January 2018 start. I accepted the offer but I haven't heard anything since, just wondering if anyone else has?! Maybe I'm being too eager here but I like to be organised haha. The online application says awaiting references but my manager hasn't heard anything either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rabom312)
    Hi all I applied and got an unconditional offer for the uws msc in adult nursing for the January 2018 start. I accepted the offer but I haven't heard anything since, just wondering if anyone else has?! Maybe I'm being too eager here but I like to be organised haha. The online application says awaiting references but my manager hasn't heard anything either.
    Hi Rabom, I had an interview with UWS last week for January2018 start. I think you should write them to find out if your application documents are complete.

For the referees, ur manager has to write a reference letter and then you will have to attach it on your online application page and also send a copy to admissions just to be safe. I hope you get things sorted out soon. I wish you good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have applied for the MSc Mental Health Nursing at the UWS Hamilton Campus.

Currently my application is still being considered.

Could you advise if you both had a group interview then personal interview for the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lynda’s)
    Hi all,

Could you advise if you both had a group interview then personal interview for the course?
    Hi Lynda,
    I was invited for the group interview but because i do not live in Scotland, I only had a personal (Skype) interview.
    I wish you luck with your application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glendach)
    Hi Lynda,
    I was invited for the group interview but because i do not live in Scotland, I only had a personal (Skype) interview.
    I wish you luck with your application.
    Thank you so much.

Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lynda’s)
    Hi all,

Hi I only had a group interview. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I only had a group interview. Good luck!
    Thank you.

Best of luck with your course. X

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Have you received any more information about the course? Start dates, timetabling etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarleyAmy)
    Hey! Have you received any more information about the course? Start dates, timetabling etc?
    I got an email about a month or 2 ago saying we would get info about time tables and stuff soon but I've not heard anything since! I'm really wanting to know the timetable! Hope we hear soon, starting to get worried now haha

ReputationRep:
    I got an email about a month or 2 ago saying we would get info about time tables and stuff soon but I've not heard anything since! I'm really wanting to know the timetable! Hope we hear soon, starting to get worried now haha
    Same here! There is a timetable accessible online for the course (i found it myself not through correspondance with the uni) and according to that we start 8th january at 9am for an induction week although i don't know if this is final. I might e-mail and ask lol

ReputationRep:
    Same here! There is a timetable accessible online for the course (i found it myself not through correspondance with the uni) and according to that we start 8th january at 9am for an induction week although i don't know if this is final. I might e-mail and ask lol
    Hmm I hope they let us all know soon! I know they are doing an interview on the 11th of December so they might tell us after that? If you email let me know what they say. Want to start getting organised

ReputationRep:
    Hey you can enrol online now and view the timetable looks like we are in wednesday thursday friday 0900-1600 until mid march

ReputationRep:
    hey guys l got an email from Iris in November stating that we'll start Jan 6th first week 9-5 Mon _ Thursday. The next 8 weeks are Wed.Thurs and Friday. our first placement will be in April
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    if you need more info let know l have just downloaded the app for student room.

ReputationRep:
    Hey you can enrol online now and view the timetable looks like we are in wednesday thursday friday 0900-1600 until mid march
    oooh thank you!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the update

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m really interested in becoming a mental health nurse and I am in my final year doing my honours degree. Therefore I assume I would be eligible for the masters course.

I am planning to start volunteering soon and get experience but was wondering what everyone’s experience was when they applied. Also if anyone knows if there is a set minimum hours of experience you need to apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovecupcakes)
    Hi I’m really interested in becoming a mental health nurse and I am in my final year doing my honours degree. Therefore I assume I would be eligible for the masters course.

I am planning to start volunteering soon and get experience but was wondering what everyone’s experience was when they applied. Also if anyone knows if there is a set minimum hours of experience you need to apply?
    Hi there, many folk on my course have no experience in a health care setting but experience would be beneficial from a confidence perspective.
    Good luck with your honour and if you chose to apply in the future

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 6, 2018

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.