Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does he keep looking at me even when I don't like him ?! Have I not made it clear Watch

Ok so I liked this boy and he found out. This was all 4/5 months ago and since then I don't really like him and I am trying to make this clear by not looking at him and having no eye contacts or anything but this boy keepsss looking at me idek why ??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so I liked this boy and he found out. This was all 4/5 months ago and since then I don't really like him and I am trying to make this clear by not looking at him and having no eye contacts or anything but this boy keepsss looking at me idek why ??!!
    Its called testosterone.

ReputationRep:
    Go and talk to him and tell him that you're no longer interested. If he keeps staring at you, a swift roundhouse kick to the face always works a treat. Simple

ReputationRep:
    Also, if you notice he's looking at you then that would mean you're probably looking at him, this would mean that he thinks you like him and so he keeps looking, hows about dont go near him kek.

ReputationRep:
    Lol he probably thinks you like him and you’re avoiding eye contact bc you’re shy when around him. Just do something to make it clear. If you’re at school, talk to your friends about another guy when he’s around (just make one up if you don’t like anyone atm) or just flat-out tell him how you feel (but not in front of people as that could be somewhat humiliating)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Humans don't communicate via telepathy apparently

(Original post by FutureUoBstudent)
    Lol he probably thinks you like him and you’re avoiding eye contact bc you’re shy when around him. Just do something to make it clear. If you’re at school, talk to your friends about another guy when he’s around (just make one up if you don’t like anyone atm) or just flat-out tell him how you feel (but not in front of people as that could be somewhat humiliating)
    (Original post by Relentas)
    Also, if you notice he's looking at you then that would mean you're probably looking at him, this would mean that he thinks you like him and so he keeps looking, hows about dont go near him kek.
    LOOL he has done enough harm to me to actually use his brain and realise that I don't like him. The thing is he will be right in front of my face and I see him then I look away so it's not really that I'm looking at him if he's just there

ReputationRep:
    LOOL he has done enough harm to me to actually use his brain and realise that I don't like him. The thing is he will be right in front of my face and I see him then I look away so it's not really that I'm looking at him if he's just there
    Legitt the only way you can make a guy think you dont like him, especially in teenage years is to just ignore him completely and to stay away from him. If you look away, he may thing you're shy and wont look at him as you like him. If you look at his eyes then he'll think you like him. If you touch him or anything, he'll think its intentional and will think you like him, just avoid him or tell him directly you dont like him. The first one is easier and less embarrassing to him and you, so do that, enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    just be nasty to him if it is SO impossible for you to stop looking at him
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    bang him

ReputationRep:
    What harm has he done?

ReputationRep:

he thinks you're shy or something ..or he thinks he can win your heart back

you've not made things crystal clear enough that it just isn't going to happen..

(Original post by YaliaV)
    What harm has he done?
    Well in front of me he speaks/ says things about me to other people which I don't know what and they all start laughing. And also his friends just laugh at me and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Well in front of me he speaks/ says things about me to other people which I don't know what and they all start laughing. And also his friends just laugh at me and stuff
    Maybe you're just being paranoid. Anyway, just try your best to ignore him

ReputationRep:
    He has done no harm. I knew this girl in college that kept staring at me in class. My mates kept telling me that she's staring. I was not interested and completely ignored her, not even bothering to look in her general direction.

Unless the guy has tried to approach and talk to you I don't see what the fuss is about. People are allowed to look where they want. In fact even if he approached you to try and talk there is no harm. The girl in my class approached and asked me for notes a couple of times to get a conversation going. I gave her the notes one time and made an excuse the next time. For the sake of common decency.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.