Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I made an app and I would like some feedback. I was wondering if people can review my app on the App Market.

The app is called Turbo Bear and it's a game. It has a story and many upgrades for higher score.

It's available on Android & iOS.

Google Play Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.turbobear17

App Store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/turb...286811565?mt=8

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Congrats on making a game, it looks good but from a cursory look I can’t see any particular features that stand out from any of the other games of this style which are available.
    In your post here you mention that it has a story. However looking at the game on the App Store I see no mention of any storyline. Maybe you would want to consider adding. This to the description as it is something which makes it different from the majority of these games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snoozinghamster)
    Hi,

Congrats on making a game, it looks good but from a cursory look I can’t see any particular features that stand out from any of the other games of this style which are available.
    In your post here you mention that it has a story. However looking at the game on the App Store I see no mention of any storyline. Maybe you would want to consider adding. This to the description as it is something which makes it different from the majority of these games.
    Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback, I will do that sometime (when I have time). But can you try the app and give me a review? It will help me a lot.

Kind regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bear_123)
    Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback, I will do that sometime (when I have time). But can you try the app and give me a review? It will help me a lot.

Kind regards
    Hi,
    Having downloaded it and played for a little bit I would once again like to say well done with the game. I quite like how you can only go left right or centre as it reminds me of a handheld game i had when i was a lot younger. I have still been unable to see any form of storyline however. It seems to mostly run smoothly however there does appear to be a slight glitch when swiping back to the centre having just avoided a failing rock. This also seems to happen whenever you try to go from the right to the left or vice versus quite quickly. I also noticed a lack of annoying music which I am grateful for however this may annoy some people so may be something to consider.
    Overall it’s a nice little game without too many adverts all things considered.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snoozinghamster)
    Hi,
    Having downloaded it and played for a little bit I would once again like to say well done with the game. I quite like how you can only go left right or centre as it reminds me of a handheld game i had when i was a lot younger. I have still been unable to see any form of storyline however. It seems to mostly run smoothly however there does appear to be a slight glitch when swiping back to the centre having just avoided a failing rock. This also seems to happen whenever you try to go from the right to the left or vice versus quite quickly. I also noticed a lack of annoying music which I am grateful for however this may annoy some people so may be something to consider.
    Overall it’s a nice little game without too many adverts all things considered.
    Thanks for the feedback and will do those changes in time. Can you review this on the app market.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.