Turn on thread page Beta

Fake IDs - is it illegal to have two provisionals watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kandiman)
    I'm now wondering where you find people stupid enough to accept someone else's ID. Like, they have a picture on them. If you're thick enough that you can't tell the difference between the person in front of you and the person pictured on an ID, you need culling from society.
    happens all the time lol, most shopkeepers dont care. Most of my friends had them when they were 16/17 and were completely fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesj477)
    happens all the time lol, most shopkeepers dont care. Most of my friends had them when they were 16/17 and were completely fine
    Well, that sounds like yet another social problem that needs fixing ASAP.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It costs £20 to get a new provisional drivers license (I’m guessing its the same for regular license) if u lost/damaged ur last one. Get a friend who’s 18 to buy a new one coz they “lost” theirs, give them 20 quid and use the old one. Maybe wouldn’t work for scanning stuff? Idk. But as long as u look like the person it’s a legit Id so it will do the job
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.