Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My ex-boyfriend helped me do my coursework! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killerpenguin15)
    I was more referring to your 'VPN' messages which can actually be investigated by law enforcement, and the fact that these sort of threats were likely to continue from you in the near future. But it seems that now you've been called out on it you've piped down a bit, haven't you? Probably a bit late now.

Guess you've had to learn your lesson the hard way really.
    Piped down? No, ran out of ideas. And no, VPN messages aren't investigated because someone said "VPN"on a public forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiintrouble)
    Piped down? No, ran out of ideas. And no, VPN messages aren't investigated because someone said "VPN"on a public forum.
    "ran out of ideas" that's your creative euphemism for saying you've backed down. Got it.

Also, I referred to your 'VPN' message figuratively. I was more getting at the fact you said that your ip was my ip address implying clear fraudulent activity . Which is a criminal offence.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would be worried too but will he not get in trouble too for helping you? I guess for now forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killerpenguin15)
    "ran out of ideas" that's your creative euphemism for saying you've backed down. Got it.

Also, I referred to your 'VPN' message figuratively. I was more getting at the fact you said that your ip was my ip address implying clear fraudulent activity . Which is a criminal offence.
    Go on and report it. See how far that gets you. I'm just shaking all over with fear. It's called spoofing. How old are you again? Creative? You've been pretty active on here with junk comments. Nothing constructive. Troll or not, you added nothing to the discussion.

ReputationRep:
    Cease all contact with your ex and you will be fine. Dont worry about it - its too late for anything serious to happen but best not to give a reason for him to contact the university. I dont think he would anyway because he would be directly impugning himself anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiintrouble)
    Go on and report it. See how far that gets you. I'm just shaking all over with fear. It's called spoofing. How old are you again? Creative? You've been pretty active on here with junk comments. Nothing constructive. Troll or not, you added nothing to the discussion.
    reported waayy before your snarky little comment right there buddy. And already it's definitely, definitely, got me a lot further than whatever your fake qualifications will ultimately get you. Oh wait, you cheated on your masters, didn't you? So you should be asking yourself how old you are before patronising other users in this forum. After all, what you did was very childish IMO, and (guessing by the other responses in this thread) i'm sure the rest of the community will agree. You've been pretty active on here with the junk comments, insofar that you've gone and made a whole thread just to make such comments! The only thing I've seen on your profile is just trolling. I've seen your type, again.. and again... and again.

Nothing constructive. As always.

Chow.

Guess your constant psychological projection has backfired on you, huh? Anyway... I'll let you get on with your spoofing. Bye.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.