Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths_geek234)
    mate as I said before know your place, your not the queen, so I am not going to write in any way that suggests you are, for a form of social media my "english" is quite respectable and before you whip out your tiresome grammar police comebacks maybe you should take a good long look in the mirror because your not all that perfect either.
    Have you finished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killerpenguin15)
    Last thing you want to do is annoy the people trying to help you on this forum. Because what you just done right now, is just make yourself look like a grade A idiot whose statement sounds like another one of those silly copypastas floating around the internet right now. I'd wager that's a scratch on the surface compared to the mistakes you made which have led to you little 'dilemma'. Real shame your VPN tunnels couldn't save you from that, eh?

Back on topic please.

EDIT: Following your little statement at the end of your comment there buddy, you will now be reported to both the Police and the TSR senior moderation team as you have now committed another criminal offence under the Computer misuse act. It won't be hard for them to find your real IP address as they can just trace the IP addresses you used to make your previous posts on this forum. Enjoy your criminal convictions!
    What is annoying are the responses. I will get found out, so what? And there is no legal case. My degree will get revoked, I might go to jail if my employer chooses to take it on, but then, anyone that does, risks calling into question their own intake process. And you realize I aced 4 rounds of interviews? Both for Cambridge and for my employment, and these are in person interviews. So I'm not a complete idiot. Do you even know what the computer misuse act is?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Last thing you want to do is annoy the people trying to help you on this forum. Because what you just done right now, is just make yourself look like a grade A idiot whose statement sounds like another one of those silly copypastas floating around the internet right now. I'd wager that's a scratch on the surface compared to the mistakes you made which have led to you little 'dilemma'. Real shame your VPN tunnels couldn't save you from that, eh?

Back on topic please.

EDIT: Following your little statement at the end of your comment there buddy, you will now be reported to both the Police and the TSR senior moderation team as you have now committed another criminal offence under the Computer misuse act. It won't be hard for them to find your real IP address as they can just trace the IP addresses you used to make your previous posts on this forum. Enjoy your criminal convictions!
    I thought the computer misuse act only dealth with piracy and hacking. Idk I might be wrong, it's been a while since I studied all that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Have you finished?
    The question is, have you?

ReputationRep:
    If the OP is actually for real, then hands down you were right to send those screenshots to Cambridge uni given the stuff the OP has said to other people on this thread lmaoo
    To be honest, I don’t want to start another argument when I’m having one at the moment which I’m not too sure why. I don’t understand why people are defending a cheater.

OP is being very smug, she hasn’t accepted her mistakes. She claims it wasn’t cheating. The post she made about “VPN”, really?

I guess she’s happy, she earned a fake masters degree.

ReputationRep:
    The question is, have you?
    You’re the one making huge paragraphs, not me

ReputationRep:

Back on topic please.

Lol, do you really think the chronically underfunded police will investigate that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    You’re the one making huge paragraphs, not me
    well maybe you should stop acting like a moron

ReputationRep:
    well maybe you should stop acting like a moron
    Maybe, you should get a life and not let other people’s opinions/actions affect you?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    To be honest, I don’t want to start another argument when I’m having one at the moment which I’m not too sure why. I don’t understand why people are defending a cheater.

OP is being very smug, she hasn’t accepted her mistakes. She claims it wasn’t cheating. The post she made about “VPN”, really?

I guess she’s happy, she earned a fake masters degree.
    She's smug, but out of delusion tbh, nothing to back it up other than a diploma earned by someone else's merit. She can't even write a coherent sentence without making a grammatical error.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I think thought the computer misuse act only dealth with piracy and hacking. Idk I might be wrong, it's been a while since I studied all that lol
    Police and Justice Act 2006 is the legislation covering computer hacking after someone made a DDOS attack against a company's servers back back in November 2005 and got away with it. Using someone else's IP as your own could be considered access to an unauthorised system, then again I'm using my University-provided internet. But when the OP has done can also be fraudulent as she's using another person's identity. Funny how they were smart enough to do that yet they were stupid enough to admit it on the public domain :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She's smug, but out of delusion tbh, nothing to back it up other than a diploma earned by someone else's merit. She can't even write a coherent sentence without making a grammatical error.
    That’s what makes me really dislike OP. It’s the smugness, she can’t even admit her mistakes. If she did, I’d genuinely be the first one to help her and give her good (nice) advice. However, at this moment in time I don’t think OP feels like that.

ReputationRep:
    Makes you wonder how someone got into Cambridge in the first place with such bad sentence structure in the first place really.

ReputationRep:
    the amount of dogooder snitches in here :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I did my exes coursework and got an A

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Police and Justice Act 2006 is the legislation covering computer hacking after someone made a DDOS attack against a company's servers back back in November 2005 and got away with it. Using someone else's IP as your own could be considered access to an unauthorised system, then again I'm using my University-provided internet. But when the OP has done can also be fraudulent as she's using another person's identity. Funny how they were smart enough to do that yet they were stupid enough to admit it on the public domain :rolleyes:
    Lol. Not only that but the very existence of this thread adds to the stupidity😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
    I did my exes coursework and got an A

MI5 are on their way.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Makes you wonder how someone got into Cambridge in the first place with such bad sentence structure in the first place really.
    Tell me about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    MI5 are on their way.
    I'd like to think doing some ho's coursework is the least of their concerns about me.

ReputationRep:
    You can't use the ios and android analogy to grammar...Anyways, why haven't you removed this thread already? Why haven't you at least pretended you were a guy (to prevent further complications, like for e.g. that person who sent screenshots of this to Cambridge)? Why is your username amiintrouble? I get some strong troll vibes right now...
    Hey thanks for asking. I haven't taken it down yet because the comments were very helpful. I was wondering how bad it was, and I know the extent so I am thankful to everyone that actually read what I wrote and responded. All I wanted to know was how bad things could be "if" my bf did follow through on his threat. A few very good logical answers. But it may be time to take it down. Also leave it up there for others to learn something. My bf is successful and has a life and he's not likely to do anything. Others may have resorted to blackmail. I didn't realize the seriousness when I was doing it. I just saw it as help. So, yes, I'll take this down soon enough. If I can that is. Haven't tried that yet! lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.