Turn on thread page Beta

Theres still annoying ad in tsr popping up whenever i browse through notes? watch

ReputationRep:
    it says " be the first to hear about clearing spaces in your subject?" i tried closing it down, but it keeps popping up
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nanachan123)
    it says " be the first to hear about clearing spaces in your subject?" i tried closing it down, but it keeps popping up
    Hey there!

Have you made sure your browser accepts cookies?

I’ll just tag MdE77 to take a look at this for you
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    nanachan123 RoyalSheepy
    Thanks for flagging this - it shouldn't be happening and I'm unclear why it is. If you can share any further information, eg about what device/browser you're using that'd be very helpful.

jfrench74 could you please take a look at this today, from the perspective of an international user, and see if you're able to replicate it.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    nanachan123 I am looking into this for you. Please can you provide me with a little more info:

Device.
    Browser.
    What page are you seeing it on.
    Is the advert coming from the side of the screen? Down from the top? In a popup?
    If possible can you provide a screen shot.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jfrench74)
    nanachan123 I am looking into this for you. Please can you provide me with a little more info:

Device.
    Browser.
    What page are you seeing it on.
    Is the advert coming from the side of the screen? Down from the top? In a popup?
    If possible can you provide a screen shot.

Thanks.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/r...ergy_and_atp_3 its seen from the bottom. Device : pc and browser: chrome.Attachment 694976
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    nanachan123 Thanks. I'll look into this.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    nanachan123 I have looked into this and it is a known issue. We have a fix coming through soon for it. Thank you for letting us know it is affecting you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jfrench74)
    nanachan123 I have looked into this and it is a known issue. We have a fix coming through soon for it. Thank you for letting us know it is affecting you.
    Please fix it as soon as possible, its so stressful.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.