Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Loan hasn't been paid yet - extra charges for late registration Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I applied to confirm my student loan for my third year back in August 2017, I received my acknowledgment of application letter on 15th September but my fees haven't been paid yet. As a result, I haven't been able to complete registration at my university by the 30th September, deadline set by my university. The deadline has been extended to the 13th October, and in case I don't meet that deadline I will be charged extra fees for late registration. Is there any way you can speed up the processing of my application so that my fees are paid by the 13th?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClarissaBo)
    Hi,
    I applied to confirm my student loan for my third year back in August 2017, I received my acknowledgment of application letter on 15th September but my fees haven't been paid yet. As a result, I haven't been able to complete registration at my university by the 30th September, deadline set by my university. The deadline has been extended to the 13th October, and in case I don't meet that deadline I will be charged extra fees for late registration. Is there any way you can speed up the processing of my application so that my fees are paid by the 13th?
    Have you informed the uni that you have applied?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Hi ClarissaBo,

We are unable to speed up the processing of your application. As you applied during peak period it can take 4-6 weeks to process an application.

Check your online account for updates.

Regards,

Stuart

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.
    So is that 4-6 weeks since I was sent the aknowledgement of application form? If I was sent that on the 15th September, is it likely that my fees will be paid to my university by end of october?
    Thank you
    Clarissa
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.
    So is that 4-6 weeks since I was sent the aknowledgement of application form? If I was sent that on the 15th September, is it likely that my fees will be paid to my university by end of october?
    Thank you
    Clarissa
    Hi Clarissa,

It is possible that the application would be processed and fees released to the university by the end of the month. I would perhaps advise giving us a call on 0300 100 0607 to discuss timescales with regards to your application.

As we don't have access to individual accounts here I'm only able to advise you of general timescales.

Thanks,

Stuart

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.