Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am wanting to teach english in language schools in Spain. After speaking with an academy, they advised me to complete a Teaching English as a Foreign Language Course (TEFL).

Can anybody tell me any good places to do one? And, which course will be sufficient enough to be able to go and teach English in Spain.

Thanks in advance!

Oliver

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    As you are seeking the info about TEFL course, let me tell you there are many institutes who provide this course with certification. A certification in the TEFL is must if you are planning to teach the English language in spain. Therefore, in my opinion, you can visit some institutes in your city or you can opt for an online course through the web. choose one which is available and suits you.
    Hope this one help.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    The online courses are generally not seen as sufficient, as you don't get the same learning experience.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.