Turn on thread page Beta

24+ learning loan bursary.. is it equivalent to 16-19 bursary watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wondered if the 24+ learning grant loan which is used by 24+ students at college is equivalent to 16-19 bursary
    It's used to pay for textbooks and travel etc the same way a bursary for 16-19 years would be.
    I've not had a clear answer yet from those I've spoke to but don't want to waste a possible choice if I'm wrong and it's not equivalent (I don't see how it couldn't be but want to be absolutely sure before I submit to ucas)
    Any info would be greatly received thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torsby)
    Wondered if the 24+ learning grant loan which is used by 24+ students at college is equivalent to 16-19 bursary
    It's used to pay for textbooks and travel etc the same way a bursary for 16-19 years would be.
    I've not had a clear answer yet from those I've spoke to but don't want to waste a possible choice if I'm wrong and it's not equivalent (I don't see how it couldn't be but want to be absolutely sure before I submit to ucas)
    Any info would be greatly received thanks.
    Hi it is accepted as an equivalent

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.