Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’ve moved out of the accommodation provided by the university of Kent for personal reasons and anxiety. I have found a place off campus which is more suitable for my circumstances. Does anyone want to take over the agreement for my accommodation? They won’t terminate my accommodation agreement until a replacement tenant is found.

ReputationRep:
    Which accommodation is it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladan95)
    Keynes College

ReputationRep:
    Keynes College

ReputationRep:
    Okay but is it catered/ self catered and ensuite or not. Also, what are the rent payments required for each term?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Okay but is it catered/ self catered and ensuite or not. Also, what are the rent payments required for each term?
    It is catered (Breakfast and Dinner) with an ensuite bathroom and shower. The payments are around £2700 for September until December and the Spring term is around the same. From May to June it’s around £1600

ReputationRep:
    So are you going to be taking the room?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.