Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As an EU student I live overseas in my home country after I graduated from uni in the UK. Last month I posted the overseas income assessment form together with the requested evidence to the SLC by international signed service. On the website of Royal mail it is indicated that my letter has been delivered in G52 PDO on 27/09/2017; however there has been no update in my SLC or SFE accounts since 15 September 2017.

Can you please confirm whether my form has been processed, if you have access to such information, since I am not able to reach SLC advisers on the phone. I do not want to end up re-sending the form and evidence in the last minute, if it turns out the letter has been somehow lost, because if there is any delay in receiving my data, the SLC can set-up the default direct debit payment for my country of residence next month.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larison)
    As an EU student I live overseas in my home country after I graduated from uni in the UK. Last month I posted the overseas income assessment form together with the requested evidence to the SLC by international signed service. On the website of Royal mail it is indicated that my letter has been delivered in G52 PDO on 27/09/2017; however there has been no update in my SLC or SFE accounts since 15 September 2017.

Can you please confirm whether my form has been processed, if you have access to such information, since I am not able to reach SLC advisers on the phone. I do not want to end up re-sending the form and evidence in the last minute, if it turns out the letter has been somehow lost, because if there is any delay in receiving my data, the SLC can set-up the default direct debit payment for my country of residence next month.
    Hi Larison,

As we don't have access to individual accounts I'm unable to confirm we have received your form.

However, the overseas team are currently processing mail received on the 7th of September.

The number for overseas callers is +44 141 243 3660

Regards,

Stuart

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for letting me know about this. I will try to call the SLC next week if there is no update by then.

ReputationRep:
    Can you please tell me whether the overseas team has already processed Income Contingent repayment letters that were received from 27 September onwards? It is very difficult to get through to SLR over the phone as telephone lines are busy, and calls from abroad are costly, especially when you are put on waiting for over 10 minutes.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larison)
    Can you please tell me whether the overseas team has already processed Income Contingent repayment letters that were received from 27 September onwards? It is very difficult to get through to SLR over the phone as telephone lines are busy, and calls from abroad are costly, especially when you are put on waiting for over 10 minutes.
    Hi Larison,

Our processing dates show we are currently working on all forms received up to the 2nd October just now. Unfortunately if you have not had an update on your form then you will need to call us to check the progress.

Thanks
    Erin

ReputationRep:
    I just logged into my account and there has not been any update since 15 September. I will call the SLR overseas team asap, thanks for informing me about the situation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.