Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My maintenance loan and grant were scheduled to be payed on 25th September.

There was a delay in this as I couldn't enrol in my third year studies whilst I was still waiting for the results of my summer resit.

My results are in and I was finally able to enrol online today. I'm just wondering how long it is likely to take before my payments are made, now that the uni can officially confirm to student finance I am enrolled there ??

Olivia
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviadealtry)
    My maintenance loan and grant were scheduled to be payed on 25th September.

There was a delay in this as I couldn't enrol in my third year studies whilst I was still waiting for the results of my summer resit.

My results are in and I was finally able to enrol online today. I'm just wondering how long it is likely to take before my payments are made, now that the uni can officially confirm to student finance I am enrolled there ??

Olivia
    Hi Olivia,

Once you're fully registered with the university they can send confirmation of your registration to us. You may want to check with them when they will do this.

Once they've submitted the confirmation it can take up to two working days for this to update on our payment system.

If at that point all we are waiting on is that confirmation your payment would be released and clear in your bank account in 3-5 working days.

Regards,

Stuart

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.