x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!!!!! My name is Ryan, I am 21 and looking to turn my life around, I am currently enrolled in an evening college at the minute studying for 4 hours per week When I left school at 16, my grades were beyond bad due to me not paying attention in class and NEVER revising and for the past 5, nearly 6 years since I left school I have done absolutely nothing, not been in employment or in education, just sitting around letting the years fly by. I hope to turn all that around in the next coming years and re-take and start other GCSE's to improve my job prospects in the future and the chance of going to university one day. Glad I found this site, it seems really useful and there is a nice community here. Thanks
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Razrob17)
    Hello!!!!! My name is Ryan, I am 21 and looking to turn my life around, I am currently enrolled in an evening college at the minute studying for 4 hours per week When I left school at 16, my grades were beyond bad due to me not paying attention in class and NEVER revising and for the past 5, nearly 6 years since I left school I have done absolutely nothing, not been in employment or in education, just sitting around letting the years fly by. I hope to turn all that around in the next coming years and re-take and start other GCSE's to improve my job prospects in the future and the chance of going to university one day. Glad I found this site, it seems really useful and there is a nice community here. Thanks
    I am JMR, I'm a 16 year old A-level student. Welcome to TSR, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Peace and blessing to you Ryan. First, let me commend you on making a change, and striving and working towards something better. I pray that Allah/God will continue to bless and protect you, and grant you success, beyond your wildest dreams (and we all know we could dream much success!) in your studies, in life and in all you do.

(Original post by Razrob17)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.